On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Mississippi ranks 36th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 First Bank in Mccomb last evaluated by feds in 2017
- 2 Textile mills and textile product mills industry Q1 net sales down 3.6%
- 3 Mississippi has 24th highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 4 Graduates earn 32 degrees from Strayer University-Mississippi
- 5 Pharmaceuticals and medicines industry Q1 net sales up 3.5%
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Mississippi Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.