- 1 One unarmed combat commission license lapsed in Montgomery County during Q3 of 2019
- 2 New manufacturing orders for turbines, generators and other power transmission equipment climb 2.7 percent in October
- 3 U.S. software publishing services report $73.9 billion in revenue for Q3 2019
- 4 29 construction businesses in Oktibbeha County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 5 18 licenses lapsed in Wayne County during Q2 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Mississippi Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.